NACD Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Awards
The NACD Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Awards highlight forward-thinking boards that leverage the power of diversity, equity, and inclusion to enhance their governance and create long-term value for their organizations and stakeholders.
Nominated boards are assessed based on how the board’s composition, culture, and practices align with the company’s DE&I objectives, and how DE&I approaches impact the organization and external stakeholders.
This year's winners demonstrated successful implementation of organizational best practices in DE&I, including:
- aligning company values with DE&I initiatives;
- fully engaging senior executives in DE&I efforts to gain leadership buy-in from the top down;
- developing a deep understanding of company culture and taking clear steps to effect change;
- prioritizing effort to create a safe, people-centered environment for employees;
- actively engaging with employees and communities and cultivating strong stakeholder relationships; and
- establishing measurable key performance indicators to track progress against set goals and priorities, including targets to ensure long-term growth and development.
See the winners
2021 NACD Directorship Awards™
NACD celebrated the individuals and organizations setting the standard for the future of board leadership at a virtual gala on Tuesday, November 9, 2021.
Gala video to be shared soon
NACD is committed to the advancement of DE&I at the board level. For insights, trends, and perspectives that challenge conventional thinking, visit these resources:
NACD Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Awards: Sponsorship Packages
NACD offers sponsorship opportunities that will bring visibility to your company via the digital edition of "The Power of Difference”; in the NACD premier e-newsletter, NACD Private Company Directorship™ ; and on the NACD website. 2022 sponsorship opportunities will be shared in the spring.
Thank you to the following NACD Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Award partners:
Lead Program Partner:
Special Recognition to