Events & Education
- eLearning Overview
- Virtual Director Professionalism®
- Introduction to ESG Oversight
- CERT Certificate in Cyber-Risk Oversight Program
- Director Proficiency: Financial Oversight
- Webinars Archive
- Art of Directorship: Adaptive Governance
- Art of Directorship: CEO Succession
- Art of Directorship: Strategy & Value Creation
- Directorship Essentials: Risk Oversight
- Directorship Essentials: Compliance & Ethics
Russia-Ukraine Crisis Briefing: Discussing Cybersecurity with Jen Easterly, Director, CISA
The Russian invasion of Ukraine is likely to impact organizations into the foreseeable future in unforeseen ways. New and evolving risks, ranging from energy and commodity prices to the uncertain scenarios for effectively dealing with financial challenges and cyber-risk exposure, may require new and different involvement from the director. Join NACD and a panel of seasoned experts to hear how leading boards can best support their organizations now and as the crisis evolves.
This video is Part 1 of our webinar, "The Role of the Board During the Russian Invasion of Ukraine." To view Part 2, featuring DJ Peterson of Longview Global Advisors, click here.