Events & Education
- eLearning Overview
- Virtual Director Professionalism®
- Introduction to ESG Oversight
- CERT Certificate in Cyber-Risk Oversight Program
- Director Proficiency: Financial Oversight
- Webinars Archive
- Art of Directorship: Adaptive Governance
- Art of Directorship: CEO Succession
- Art of Directorship: Strategy & Value Creation
- Directorship Essentials: Risk Oversight
- Directorship Essentials: Compliance & Ethics
Workforce Strategies: Considerations for Virtual, Hybrid and In-Person Employees
As we face a future driven by powerful forces—the megatrends which are fundamentally reshaping the world of work—is your board considering the implications and necessary strategies required to deal with the evolving and multiple visions of the workforce? Of equal importance, what are the risks of being left behind?
Join NACD and RSM for a discussion on workforce challenges that companies and their boards are facing as employees return to the office, or as virtual/hybrid working situations become more permanent. The panel will also discuss employment policy and employee benefit considerations for an in-person, virtual, or hybrid workforce, as well as how the location of your employees affects your organization's tax liabilities or requirements.
The Real Economy (RSM)