Events & Education
- eLearning Overview
- Virtual Director Professionalism®
- Introduction to ESG Oversight
- CERT Certificate in Cyber-Risk Oversight Program
- Director Proficiency: Financial Oversight
- Webinars Archive
- Art of Directorship: Adaptive Governance
- Art of Directorship: CEO Succession
- Art of Directorship: Strategy & Value Creation
- Directorship Essentials: Risk Oversight
- Directorship Essentials: Compliance & Ethics
How Do We Have a More Productive Compensation Committee Conversation about ESG?
Prevalent data outlining the inclusion of ESG goals in incentive plans provide some interesting historical context. However, at this point in the broader ESG conversation, boards also require more-practical information. Directors need a framework in order to think through their company’s unique position relative to industry-applicable ESG factors, evaluate their company’s readiness, and incorporate ESG goals into a compensation plan design—if that is the right answer in their circumstances.
Join Pearl Meyer and NACD for this webcast, where we will take a case study approach to outline:
- How boards are making critical, step-by-step decisions about the environmental, social, and governance components that are important to them;
- How a select few are altering their incentives; and
- The benefits of communicating the company’s approach to ESG, no matter your position on incentive-driven goals.
Compensation Peer Group Development in an ESG World (Pearl Meyer)
Evaluating Your Current DE&I Position (Pearl Meyer)