Events & Education
- eLearning Overview
- Virtual Director Professionalism®
- Introduction to ESG Oversight
- CERT Certificate in Cyber-Risk Oversight Program
- Director Proficiency: Financial Oversight
- Webinars Archive
- Art of Directorship: Adaptive Governance
- Art of Directorship: CEO Succession
- Art of Directorship: Strategy & Value Creation
- Directorship Essentials: Risk Oversight
- Directorship Essentials: Compliance & Ethics
Pay vs. Performance Guidance Is Finalized: What Compensation Committees Must Do
The US Securities and Exchange Commission has finalized guidance for one of the most complex compensation disclosures required under the Dodd-Frank Act: pay versus performance. And in a surprise move, the new rule will be implemented for the 2023 proxy season. Public companies must not only familiarize themselves with the final rules, but also take immediate action to collect the necessary information and create their narratives around this data-heavy requirement.
In this timely webinar, Pearl Meyer and NACD will help compensation committees take action with a framework for outlining the tasks to be accomplished and a timeline for ensuring all the requirements will be covered in your next proxy. Our panel of experts will take your technical questions about the rule and provide guidance on how to integrate this new data presentation with your existing CD&A narrative about your company’s executive pay programs and philosophy.