Events & Education
- eLearning Overview
- Virtual Director Professionalism®
- Introduction to ESG Oversight
- CERT Certificate in Cyber-Risk Oversight Program
- Director Proficiency: Financial Oversight
- Webinars Archive
- Art of Directorship: Adaptive Governance
- Art of Directorship: CEO Succession
- Art of Directorship: Strategy & Value Creation
- Directorship Essentials: Risk Oversight
- Directorship Essentials: Compliance & Ethics
How Talent Concerns Are Changing the Use of Equity Grants
The ongoing talent shortage is affecting more than just annual salary budgets. Compensation committees are having to balance the need to attract the right people and retain them in the right jobs with the potential long-range consequences of leveraging equity grants today.
Join Pearl Meyer and NACD for new and timely data that illustrate shifting trends in how equity grants are used to compensate not only management but also (and increasingly) roles lower in the organization. We will provide guidance on how to effectively communicate changes in equity strategy to existing shareholders, and how to explain the value of grants to plan participants to ensure their maximum effectiveness as a retention vehicle.