Events & Education
- eLearning Overview
- Virtual Director Professionalism®
- Introduction to ESG Oversight
- CERT Certificate in Cyber-Risk Oversight Program
- Director Proficiency: Financial Oversight
- Webinars Archive
- Art of Directorship: Adaptive Governance
- Art of Directorship: CEO Succession
- Art of Directorship: Strategy & Value Creation
- Directorship Essentials: Risk Oversight
- Directorship Essentials: Compliance & Ethics
Creating Clarity in Incentive Strategy in an Uncertain Business Environment
As companies navigate the lingering effects of the COVID pandemic and other macroeconomic shocks (inflation, talent shortages, supply chain disruptions, and the Russia/Ukraine conflict), tactical compensation decision-making and incentive strategy continues to present significant challenges to management teams and compensation committees. In this webinar we will provide a summary of best practices related to short and long-term incentive plan design in a volatile environment along with important considerations related to stockholder engagement, public disclosure, and governance best practices.
This timely webinar with NACD and Pearl Meyer will preview the trends beginning to emerge ahead of the 2023 pay cycle to help board and compensation committee members prepare for the next round of pay-setting discussions.