NACD Strategy & Risk Forum
May 12-13, 2015 │Manchester Grand Hyatt │ San Diego, CA
A must-attend event for any leader serious about their
cyber literacy and boardroom role in strategy and risk.
Join NACD, the University of Michigan Law School, and an expert faculty of top directors, security, regulatory, risk management, and cyber authorities to dissect the most critical risk-related concerns affecting today’s boardrooms—and to determine whether you have the appropriate safeguards and metrics in place to help your company survive and thrive during such volatile times.
Featured Sessions Include:
- Key Threats Defined
- Moving from Fear to Resiliency
- Disclosure, Liability, and Reputation Risk
- SMAC Down: Bring on the Internet of Things
- Critical Infrastructure Protection and Global Trends
- Reputation: The New Strategic Risk
- Shareholder Activism: Thinking Like an Activist
- The Big-Data Revolution
- Technology, Competition and Disruption
Learning Track Options and Peer Exchange Breakouts on Day Two will allow participants the opportunity to collaborate and interact in a candid, off-the-record setting to discuss relevant issues including:
- The Board’s Role in Strategy
- Attorney Generals and Boards
- Compensation and Talent Development
- Shareholder Activism
Space is limited. Register today.
How cyber-savvy is your board?
|Randy V. Sabett
Vice Chair, Privacy and Data Protection, Cooley LLP
Chief Programming Officer, NACD
|The Hon. Thomas J. Ridge
Director, Hershey Company; Former Secretary, U.S. Department of Homeland Security; President and CEO, Ridge Global LLC