NACD Director Professionalism
NACD Director Professionalism®
NACD’s renowned Director Professionalism® course covers the fundamentals and leading practices essential to boardroom effectiveness in today's dynamic corporate governance environment.
This condensed, one-day program is led by seasoned directors and tailored to your specific business.
The streamlined, in-boardroom version of Director Professionalism qualifies as the foundation course for the NACD Governance Fellowship—The Gold Standard Director Credential®.
This customized program will be of value to:
- Directors who would benefit from an in-depth dive into the fundamentals of boardroom effectiveness
- Directors who want to ensure they are aligned with today’s leading practices for board leadership
This director-led program covers such topics as:
- The essential roles and responsibilities of directors
- Board/management relationships
- The role and functions of key committees
- The role of the board in overseeing strategy and risk assessment
- How these fundamentals and practices apply to your specific business