2017-2018 Director Compensation Report
FOR NACD MEMBERS
|Full Board Member:||$25.00|
|Individual Director Member:||$50.00|
In brief: NACD and Pearl Meyer are pleased to present the 2017-2018 Director Compensation Report, the 19th annual survey of non-employee director compensation. The director compensation report provides a comprehensive perspective on director pay practices across a wide range of industries and company sizes.
This year’s report also includes perspectives on:
- Greater scrutiny surrounding director compensation, and
- Tailoring equity grants for newly elected directors.
This resource can help your board
- Benchmark against compensation at other companies
- Consider appropriate pay mechanisms
- Understand principles and leading practices for director pay
A related publication, the Director Compensation: Summary Statistics, is available from Pearl Meyer and provides additional data on director compensation by industry and company size. For further information or compensation consultation, please contact Jannice Koors, managing director at Pearl Meyer, by emailing email@example.com.
Most relevant audiences: Nominating and governance committee chairs and members, the full board