2016-2017 Director Compensation Report
FOR NACD MEMBERS
|Full Board Member:||$25.00|
|Individual Director Member:||$50.00|
In Brief: NACD and Pearl Meyer are pleased to present the 2016-2017 Director Compensation Report, the 18th annual survey of non-employee director compensation. The director compensation report provides a comprehensive perspective on director pay practices across a wide range of industries and company sizes.
This year’s report includes a selection of perspectives on:
- Proxy access,
- Board refreshment and compensation plan design, and
- Social issues reaching beyond compensation.
This resource can help your board
- Benchmark against compensation at other companies
- Consider appropriate pay mechanisms
- Understand principles and leading practices for director pay
A related publication, the Director Compensation: Summary Statistics, is available from Pearl Meyer and provides additional data on director compensation by industry and company size. For further information or compensation consultation, please contact Jannice Koors, managing director at Pearl Meyer, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most relevant Audiences: Nominating and governance committee chairs and members, the full board