The Intersection of Technology, Strategy, and Risk
The Big Data Revolution
Date: May 1, 2014
The power and range of IT capabilities are endless—from social and mobile to big data and cloud computing—and so are the potential risks. Due diligence in mitigating risk starts in the boardroom.
- Big Data Comes of Age in FP&A
- What Information Would Change the Way You Run Your Business?
- Privacy and Big Data
- Generating Value From Big Data Analytics
- Big Data: Impacts and Benefits
- The Real Deal with Big Data
More From Our Experts
"[E]nsuring the adequacy of a firm's cybersecurity measures needs to be a critical part of a board of directors' risk oversight responsibilities."
Luis A. Aguilar
Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission