The Intersection of Technology, Strategy, and Risk
Fostering a Culture of Innovation
Date: May 1, 2014
Boards must set a tone for innovation that is bold, yet thoughtful, while CIOs need to both quantify and communicate the risks and rewards of innovation.
- Securing Mobile Devices
- Mobile Payments: Risk, Security and Assurance Issues
- Which Industry Spends the Most on IT?
- Innovation in the Midst of Disruptive Technology
- The Evolution of IT: Innovation
- Why U.S. Companies Fail to Innovate
More From Our Experts
"[E]nsuring the adequacy of a firm's cybersecurity measures needs to be a critical part of a board of directors' risk oversight responsibilities."
Luis A. Aguilar
Commissioner, U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission