Unparalleled access to NACD insights through your membership advisor.
NACD has more than 17,000 members. You will feel like the only one.
As an NACD member, you are assigned a dedicated NACD membership advisor whose mission is to identify the resources, research, and educational offerings that best address your specific needs.
NACD's membership advisors act as your main conduit to our extensive collection of board insights, guidance, and data. In combination with our resource centers, they can help you find the latest and most relevant board content. As an NACD member, you can ask your dedicated advisor specific questions on pressing governance issues.
Sample questions submitted to membership advisors include:
- Benchmarking Data: What percentage of public company boards have a separate risk committee?
- Leading Governance Practices: What is NACD’s guidance regarding the selection of a board leadership structure?
- Sample Charters, Evaluation Templates, and Role Descriptions: Do you have a sample board self-assessment questionnaire?
- Areas of Board Oversight: What is the board’s role in M&A?
- Board Dynamics: Is there a conflict of interest if one of our directors joins another board?
Before submitting a question, check out NACD’s Director FAQ series, which addresses our most frequently asked questions.